Why worry about taxes and the CRA when you can just use TurboTax?
Make tax time easy - Use TurboTax - Canada's #1 best-selling tax software1. Here's what makes TurboTax so great for Canadians:
- It's government (CRA) certified income tax software2
- Get your refund fast! TurboTax helps you file online with the CRA's NETFILE service3
- TurboTax is built using only government-approved forms and is up-to-date with the latest tax laws and CRA tax information
Best of all? TurboTax is guaranteed 100% accurate4.
New? Find the TurboTax right for you
When can I file my 2015 taxes?
Important dates for the 2015 tax year:
- February 15: First day you can use the NETFILE service
- February 29: Your employer must send out your T4 slip by this date
- February 29: Deadline for contributing to your RRSP
- April 30: Your tax return must be filed on or before this date
If April 30 falls on a Saturday or a Sunday, the CRA considers your return to be on time if you file it on the next business day.
TurboTax has helped millions of Canadians file for Free! Try TurboTax Free with no income limits. For more info on TurboTax Free, click here.
Get Started for Free Today TurboTax Free